John 4:5-30; Psalm 18:6; Philippians 4:6
- What’s something you could talk about for hours?
- What are some reasons a conversation with someone might get awkward?
- What are some reasons people might find prayer awkward or challenging? Can you relate to any of those reasons?
- If you decided to talk to God more regularly, how do you think it might change you like it changed the woman at the well?
- Read Philippians 4:6. Why do you think Paul tells us to be thankful while we’re asking God for help?
- This week, what’s one way you want to focus on talking to God and how can we help?